Pet Friendly Policy at Norris Lake Cabin RentalsWe offer you and your pet a selection of at least 10 pet friendly cabins here at Norris Lake. After reading our simple policy page, take a look at these exceptional pet friendly cabins. Please contact Norris Lake Cabin Rentals by email at [email protected] or by phone at 800-883-7406 should you have any questions. Have a great vacation with your dog here at Norris Lake Cabin Rentals.
Pet friendliness will be specifically noted on each cabin rental page, and will be detailed within your confirmation. Guests bringing a pet without indicating such inside the rental reservation may be asked to vacate the cabin, without refund.
Size, Species, Age and Quantity
- Pet friendly cabins accept dogs weighing under 45 pounds and at least one (1) year old, with a maximum of two (2) dogs per cabin. “Visiting” pets are not allowed.
- No Cats Allowed unless specifically requested and approved by the property owner.
- Non-Refundable Pet Fee
- A $100 non-refundable "Pet Fee" is charged per pet per reservation. (This fee does not cover damage to the cabin or grounds resulting from a dog, including but not limited to chewing, scratching, digging and unreported house training accidents or the additional clean up inside and out after your pet).
General Pet RulesGuests with dogs are asked to please respect the comfort and safety of other guests, both during and after your stay. For this reason, we ask that you please follow these guidelines during your time with us:
- Please clean up after your dog, both in public areas and in the yard of your rental cabin.
- Please do not allow your dog to bark excessively or to roam onto neighboring properties. Many of our homes are located near residential neighborhoods, and we must respect the comfort and privacy of those residents. Complaints may lead to eviction without refund. This will be at the sole discretion of Norris Lake Cabin Rentals.
- Please do not allow dogs on furniture or beds. It is also helpful to bring something (bed, blanket, etc.) on which you know your pet will be comfortable sleeping. Just because you allow your pets on your furniture and beds at your home does not mean it is allowed in our rental properties. Extra cleaning fees will be charged for furniture, blankets, comforters, etc. that have pet hair left behind.
- Please groom your dog, particularly if it is a breed prone to shedding. Pet hair can be difficult to remove, and the next renter in your property may not have a pet. Extra cleaning fees will be charged for furniture, blankets, comforters, etc. that have pet hair left behind.
- Please don’t leave your dog unattended for long periods of time. A pet travel box or crate is ideal for those situations in which you must leave. You are responsible for any damages your pet causes.
- Please do your best to clean and dry your dog after a walk or swim. This will help to ensure you will leave the cabin rental and property in good condition without being charged an extra cleaning fee.
- Please do not allow dogs in swimming pools or hot tubs.
- Please ensure that your dog’s medications and immunizations are up-to-date, especially flea treatment.
- Please contact Norris Lake Cabin Rentals by email at [email protected] or by phone at 800-883-7406 should you have any questions. Have a great vacation with your dog here at Norris Lake Cabin Rentals.